Monitoring Cluster Resources¶
With the Cluster Monitoring feature, you can view the real-time usage of cluster resources by the stream processing service, which can be your reference when requesting computing resources for stream data processing.
Take the following step to view the cluster resource usage by the stream processing service:
Click Stream Processing > Cluster Monitoring to open the Space Monitor page. You can view the following information about the stream processing resource queues:
- Used Resources: Memory and CPU usage
- Number of active applications (stream processing pipelines)
- Number of pending applications
- Minimum and maximum resource request
- Maximum supported running applications
In the Streaming Resource section, view detailed information about all the active applications (jobs), including job ID, name, resource queue, start/end time, and state.
Click the ID of an application to view more application metrics.