What is EnOS™?¶
EnOS™ is the AIoT operating system from Envision Digital that enables enterprises and cities to accelerate digital transformation and ecosystem development. Built on open standards and proven technology, its design incorporates Envision Group’s best practices and expertise based on vertical domains such as renewables, cities, buildings, grid, etc., ensuring extensive connectivity while operating in a secure and open ecosystem.
From edge connectivity to cloud data storage/processing and application enablement, EnOS modular products have a wide range of capabilities, ensuring that the digital transformation process has end-to-end technical support, best practices, and best-of-the-breed tools to leverage the data synergy in different systems to achieve business convergence and innovation.
EnOS Technical Advantages¶
Featured with adaptation, best practices, and common services – the ABCs – EnOS offers the following advantages.
- IaaS Agnostic: EnOS uses proven technologies such as Openshift, Container, and Kubernetes, which have been verified by mainstream Internet companies. With a high cohesion and low coupling microservice architecture as the design concept, EnOS™ does not rely on any specific hardware, enabling it to be deployed not only on public, private, and hybrid clouds, but also on private enterprise data centers, thus enabling the government and enterprise users to leverage on the infrastructure to easily extend their footprint globally according to their needs.
- Device Connectivity: The fundamental challenge of an IoT solution is connectivity and implementation efficiency. Designed to tackle the heterogeneity of devices and data, EnOS provides a rich library of protocol adapters, device drivers, and built-in digital twin models to help achieve ultimate extensive connectivity and implementation efficiency. The extensive, stable, and convenient connection capabilities of EnOS have been proven in various areas such as large-scale new energy facilities, smart cities, and smart buildings.
- System Connectivity: In addition to device connectivity, EnOS also supports the integration of mainstream IT and OT systems, such as your workorder systems, asset management systems, ERP systems, and SCADA systems. The connectivity to the vast majority of systems help enterprises to break data silos and unleash the synergy power of data.
- Domain know-how accumulation: EnOS accumulates its broad industry knowledge such as predictive maintenance, performance prediction, and optimization into machine learning algorithms, providing a GUI-based low-code data development experience to help shield the underlying complexity of big data technology, thereby enabling enterprises to accelerate data development and monetization. EnOS also abstracts the data consumption patterns and calculation scenarios in industries and provide domain-driven data management, development, and governance solutions to help increase the added value of IoT data.
- Best-of-the-breed tools: Based on the rich experience of IoT solutions in various domains, EnOS offers an integration of best-of-the-breed tools such as Tableau and Microsoft Power BI, among others, to streamline data analytics and visualization.
EnOS provides end-to-end technical support tools and services to help accelerate application development. With rich APIs, users can easily access services and data on EnOS, and quickly assemble digital twin applications with HMI graph editors and report tools. To reduce the dimensionality of data, EnOS also offers common data services to provide data about weather and market. In addition, through the DevOps service and enterprise container platform, customers can achieve the fast development, deployment, iteration, and scaling of applications to achieve agile business innovation.