Getting Started with User Activity Auditing¶
This article shows how to view the detailed log of an event.
You can only query the activity logs for the past 30 days.
The OU Owner.
- In the EnOS Management Console, click Audit from the left navigation panel.
- Select a type in filter, and enter keywords to narrow down your search. You can also set a time range to show records within a certain time span.
- Click Search and the search results will be displayed in the event list.
- Click the view icon for the event that you want to check.
- The detailed information of an event record is displayed in a pop-up window. For how to interpret the data in an event record, see Event Log Schema.