EnOS Edge provides a series of alert management services which includes the following.
- Create custom alert severity, type, content, and rule to define asset anomalies.
- Automatic triggering and cancelling of alerts, as well as alert query and subscription services to help users monitor the running and historical trends of their assets.
- Alert APIs supporting applications on EnOS Cloud reporting and managing alerts.
The configuration of alerts is similar to EnOS Cloud on EnOS Edge. For more information, see Alert Management Overview.
Creating Alert Severity¶
Log in to the EnOS Management Console and select EnOS Edge > Alert > Alert Severity from the left navigation menu.
Click New Severity and enter the fields in the pop-up window.
The severity levels are mainly used for filtering the alert messages on the GUI and analyzing the historical alerts. A domain application identifies the severity of the alert by the ID of the severity level.
Creating Alert Type¶
- Select EnOS Edge > Alert > Alert Type.
- Click New Type and enter the fields in the pop-up window.
Creating Alert Content¶
- Select EnOS Edge > Alert > Alert Content.
- Click New Content and enter the fields in the pop-up window.