EnOS APIs and SDKs¶
EnOS enables users to use the functions of EnOS through various APIs for the following services.
- Connection Service: Provides device connectivity and device management on EnOS, including product and device creation and management.
- Model Service: Search and get the details of the models in an organization.
- Asset Service: Create, manage, and update the assets in an organization.
- Alert Service: Search and manage asset alerts.
- Asset Tree Service: Create, manage, update, and search asset trees in an organization.
- TSDB Data Service: Access the stored asset data.
- TSDB Policy Service: Access the TSDB storage configuration information.
- IAM Service: Manage user account lifecycles, authenticate user identities, and control the access rights to the resources in EnOS.
- Application Portal Service: Get information about users, assets, and applications, and configure permissions for the EnOS Application Portal.
- Prediction Model Service: Get the prediction results of the deployed machine learning algorithm model.
- Batch Processing Service: Provide data integration, data development, data operation, and maintenance services that are required for big data analysis.
- Data Federation Service: Provide data reading and data writing services for multi-source heterogeneous data storage systems.
- Streaming Service: Provide query and management of stream processing jobs for application developers.
To get started with EnOS APIs, visit EnOS APIs.